House Red Vinoteca
Established in 2006, House Red Vinoteca is a European-style wine bar and lounge focusing on small-production organic wines. Patrons enjoy wine from around the world, along with cheese platters, flatbreads and other small plates in a relaxed setting with comfortable seating and live music on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 2pm - 10pm; Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is located at ground level.
- ATM: No
- Features: Live music
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Wine bar
- Beer Types: Microbrew
- Products: Wines by the glass and bottle, beers, healthy food.
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders
- Specialties: Small-production organic wines
- Tastings: Yes