The Brown Cow Ice Cream Parlor
Established in Forest Park in 2004 and operating at this location since 2008, The Brown Cow is a family-owned ice cream shop. It serves 28 flavors along with 22 toppings to please the entie family, along with ice cream cakes. A back room is a great spot for hosting birthday parties and other events. Each year it holds a race to see how quickly three people can eat its specialty Trough, a seven-pound 21-scoop behemoth. The record is a speedy five minutes, nine seconds.
- Hours: Summer: daily, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is located at ground level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Homemade ice cream, ice cream cakes, sodas
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 28
- Number of candy varieties: 22